SewBusyLizzy, one of my sewing heroes has nominated me for the blog of the year award 2012! I’m not sure if I can nominate her back, but if I can…you’re nominated honey!
What’s great about this award is that you can collect stars and therefore be nominated by more than one person and do the same for others! YAY!
Here are the rules
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at theThought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Here are the images to collect:
I nominate these lovely blogs for the same award!!! CherryPix, Ooobop, The magical effects of thinking, The self compassion project, Sew Squirrel, SewSoLovely, Pillows A La Mode, and Just Stitching Along
There are so many fabulous blogs out there that I follow and that I don’t even know about yet, that it’s hard to select a few!
Enjoy lovely ladies and may we all have a beautiful and prosperous new year full of sewing fun
Relax and Enjoy,